Friday 26 October 2012

Walking a Foal up the Lane (and in the Kitchen!)

Making use of my lovely daughter being home from uni today we decided to take Titch out for a walk, so that Ellie could take some photos. Today was our longest walk yet. Here is our photo story of today.

I is gawgus!

We went for a walk today

I like ash leaves

Yum!

Going up a very steep slope

Walking in a very big field

In the woods

Mum thinks she taught me how to walk in puddles but in the woods where I come from this is what we drink 

Autumn walk

That tree is lying down.  It must be a tired tree!

I will follow you anywhere but that sleepy tree is too big to get over.

We found a tyre in the woods...

...and I don't know why they thought I would be scared of a for sale sign.

Mum says I have a very red bottom

This might become our Christmas card photo

Wokefield Common pony

I is nice and SLOW!


 Mum mentioned something called a cup of tea...so we went in the kitchen



And I stood by the Aga
Mum was very pleased with herself!

Erm, Mum, are you supposed to have dogs in the kitchen?

Then it was time to leave
I thought it best to wipe my feet on the way out
I became a patio pony again
I hope you enjoyed our photo story!

No comments:

Post a Comment