Sunday 28 October 2012

New Friend Fireworks?

Well that was the best, most uneventful horse introduction I have ever experienced!  I drove an hour each way to borrow a friend's pony, so my Titch feels like he is a horse and not a horse/human following me around all the time.

The idea is that Patch will teach Titch (I know, bit of a tongue twister when later I have to go and 'catch Patch and Titch'!) any manners he is lacking as he matures a bit, but to be honest, as long as there is grass I don't think there will be any problems.  All we had today on their first meeting was a brief sniff, one obligatory girlie scream and both blokes got on with the important business of noshing. Completely unlike my girls when we first got them together.  For days with them there was an awful lot of handbag throwing and flouncing off with a great deal of shrieking and striking out going on.  So this time I was prepared.  I had even got my camera AND camcorder ready to record for posterity how Titch might move when he shows off, but nothing could have been more sedate and well... boring!

Tonight they have become inseperable with Titch shadowing Patch's every move - how sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment